• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS - Parting Out: LH Bighorn Arms TL3 SA AW Cut w/magnum & .308 bolt heads, KRG Bravo Left Hand Mod

TheLionHearted

Private
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2017
img_4816-jpeg.7109097

Alright folks. I'm parting out my Bighorn Arms TL3 rifle as people have asked for parts separately. I'm moving to a long action so selling this.

The Action is a LH Bighorn Arms TL3 Short Action barrelled action.
- It is AW Cut, meaning it can take AW and ACIS Magainzes. I am currently using an ARC Magazine.
- It has a 20 MOA rail on top.
- It has a medium tang
- It comes with a standard bolt head.
- It has a DLC coating, but will need to be recoated by Bighorn Arms who will be doing it for free.
- It hasn't fired many rounds. I think I've put less than 50 rounds through it.
- Barrel is a .308 Savage Model 10 fluted and threaded 20" barrel with a 1:10 twist.
- Comes with original box.
- Comes with Remington 40X Trigger
The price of this is $1,100. I know this is close to retail price, but I feel it's worth it for this condition.
SPF

Next up is the KRG Bravo:
- It's for a Remington 700 SA
- It's been modified for LH use and fits the Bighorn Arms TL3.
- I've only used it to fire about 50 rounds through my TL3
- It comes with the KRG Tool-Less Buttpad Height Mechanism which retails at $68
- It also comes with the magazine catch extender that is polymer.
- It's been painted and clear coated.
- Comes with original box.
The price of this is $380 - SPF. SOLD

All prices are + shipping and fees.

Last edited:
The original people that Bighorn Arms had do it didn’t do it properly so it has to be redone. Bighorn arms said they’d do it free with the new vendor it just needs to be sent in.
Screen-Shot-2019-07-22-at-8-35-14-PM.png

Last edited:
I am interested in the action, waiting to hear back from my ffl, need to know if they are willing to hold the action until I return from deployment.

Barreled action minus the Magnum Bolt Head is SPF.

Magnum Bolt Head is brand new and $145.