• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS . Patriot Valley John Hancock .308 Nucleus Action **SPF**

CoCaDoRi

revived old guy
Minuteman
Oct 7, 2001
South Central North Dakota
Looking for something more "hunting oriented”. So up for sale she goes...
This action is by far one of the slickest, smoothest actions I've ever had. This rifle is an absolute hammer.
I've only shot it a few times (12) but my 13 yr old son has 4 boxes of FGMM 175's and a Box of 168's through it... thats it.
The images are him shooting at 300 yards in a stiff breeze here in ND. and you can see the results.
Viper PST mounted in Vortex rings.

There's zero guess work in this rig, It's a shooter, sub .5moa with factory match.

$1650 without rings and optics.
$2550 with rings and optics.

Specs for the John Hancock... (I've added a jet blast break.)

• New receiver developed in conjunction with American Rifle Company. The center of the John Hancock is the new 3-lug NUCLEUS® receiver branded for Patriot Valley Arms.
  • The NUCLEUS® highlights include:
    • o Controlled Round Feed with a Claw Extractor
    • o Controllable Springfield style, Inertial Ejector
    • o Interchangeable bolt heads from 223 Rem through 532 Magnums
    • o Small firing pin arrangement with adjustable protrusion
    • o Keyed Recoil lug and tension-head locked scope rail
    • o Magazine compatibility with AICS pattern metal box magazines
  • Rock Creek Barrels stainless barrel blanks
    • o Each barrel blank is gauged and lapped prior rifling
    • o After rifling the barrel is hand lapped, gauged and inspected
    • o ALL chambering and fitting work is performed using a full CNC process at Patriot Valley Arms
    • o Muzzle threads and caps (included) are 5/8-24 Class 3 for maximum compatibility with aftermarket muzzle devices.
  • Patriot Valley Arms award winning, proprietary CNC process for turning, chambering and fitting barrels is used for all John Hancockrifle barrels.
    • o 100% CNC controlled cutting of all barrels
    • o 100% gaged and inspected for threading, headspace and chamber profiles
    • o Proprietary match chamber specifications from Patriot Valley Arms’ championship winning rifles are integrated into all John Hancock barrels.
  • Kinetic Research Group BRAVO™ chassis system
    • o BRAVO™ features adjustable Length of Pull up to appx 14”
    • o Adjustable Cheekpiece and magazine well
    • o ARCA Swiss and RRS Rail Accessory Compatibility
    • o Black, Flat Dark Earth and Sako Green™ coloring
  • Timney Triggers Featherweight Deluxe 510 adjustable trigger features:
    • o Pull weight adjustment from 1.5-4 lbs
    • o Creep & Overtravel Adjustment
    • o Individually hand calibrated and set to 1.5lb

image2.jpegimage3-1.jpegimage1-1.jpegimage3.jpegimage1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Blackkettle
If interested I have a custom 25-06 on a R700 that shoots factory hornady white tail and ELDX very well. Fits your description in every way other than the caliber if you want to message me.

Interested in a 338 lapua?
I have a CZ 550 HET 338 lapua forsale. Comes with 100 nosler brass, dies and almost full box of 300 grain Berger’s.

I have a .257 Weatherby Mag vanguard back country. it's a really nice rifle and shoots lights out. check it out online as I don't have any pictures on me at the moment. I have about 2-3 boxes of ammo for it as well. it's factory other than it's been bedded and has Picatinny base. has a 4-16x50 viper PST on top, we can work something out if interested.

I have a .257 Weatherby Mag vanguard back country. it's a really nice rifle and shoots lights out. check it out online as I don't have any pictures on me at the moment. I have about 2-3 boxes of ammo for it as well. it's factory other than it's been bedded and has Picatinny base. has a 4-16x50 viper PST on top, we can work something out if interested.
What does lights out mean? Interesting cartridge.... I'm not a fan of the Weatherby shoulder but if its a hammer I might be inclined to take a look.

What does lights out mean? Interesting cartridge.... I'm not a fan of the Weatherby shoulder but if its a hammer I might be inclined to take a look.

Lol just mean it’s shoots Sub MOA. I stole the saying from all the tactical guys on Facebook. It’s a really comfortable gun and shoots great. I’ll be glad to take some pictures for you if interested? Thanks

Here ya go

Attachments

• 8579F395-1317-4292-A80A-F2AD9017FF17.jpeg
    8579F395-1317-4292-A80A-F2AD9017FF17.jpeg
    375.6 KB · Views: 46
  • CAC58725-76F9-491F-83B3-EC7C8BFE13D9.jpeg
    CAC58725-76F9-491F-83B3-EC7C8BFE13D9.jpeg
    296.8 KB · Views: 44