• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics ###SOLD### PEQ-15 FDE, Full Kit, Full Power, & Atilla-200

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
Gents,
I have decided to get in on the Raptor-s GB and need to move some LAM’s to do so. The PEQ15 is FDE and looks almost new. Bought it from Will’s. The Atilla has never been mounted, and includes a new remote switch, and a used paddle switch. Pics will be by text. Pm me and I’ll get them to you ASAP.
PEQ15 is yours for $2450.00 shipped to your AO via Priority Mail. Insurance is on you.
Atilla-200 is yours for $2300.00 shipped to your AO via Priority Mail. Insurance is on you.

For those that have not seen an Atilla in use, it truly is the ultimate LAM. Picture the Death Star beam where you control the intensity to be able to punch through just about any Photonic barrier. I’m actually very hesitant to even list it. Since I’m only selling to participate in the GB, these will have to be all or nothing. I need Committed buyer (s), or its a no go for me on the sale.

Thanks for looking,
ST42

#######PEQ15 is Sold########

The Attilla-200 has been moved to here,
Atilla-200

Last edited: