• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: Pierce Engineering 22 creedmoor (proof, manners pro hunter). Will sell barreled action

Usmcsomerville

USMC Vet
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 21, 2017
    Brighton, MI
    Not going to be going out west anytime soon to pdog hunt and need to pay off some bills. This setup has been an absolute hammer. This is a Pierce Engineering built rifle that I ended changing the manners prs1 for their new pro hunter. Broke in the barrel, did load development for it and took it on one pdog hunt as my secondary rifle. Round count is 200 rds. All my load data/ladder tests are available to the buyer. I was running 80gr eldx with H4831sc. Consistently 1/2 moa if you do your job.

Pierce Engineering built 22 creedmoor:
    - Pierce Engineering action (r700 SA clone)
    - 24” Proof carbon barrel 1:7 twist
    - Triggertech Special 2 stage
    - Fluted bolt
    - Manners Pro Hunter with mini chassis
    - MDT precision bottom metal
    - 20 moa base
    - Badger mini bolt knob
    - Deadair micro brake

Asking $3,300 (scope and rings not included) shipped PayPal F&F from my ffl to yours.

Willing to sell the barreled action for $2,300.

If you want the Cronus Btr gen 2 (mrad) it will be an additional $1,200. It is now in Nightforce ultralight rings.

I also have 200 pieces of brass, new hornady dies, alpha modified case and 80gr eldm’s I can include for $100 more

I can get more photos later this evening.

IMG_6305.jpeg

IMG_5072.jpeg

IMG_6455.jpeg

Last edited:
    Which action is it?
    What's the rifle weight?
    What velo were you getting with the 80gr?