• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS:PMAG’s grab bag new

Sgposin

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2013
Damascus, MD
Magpul grab bag. Six GEN 2 non-window, four GEN 2 window, one 20 round SR-25 (7.62x51), and to GEN 3 20 rounders. All new in the bag.

120.00 shipped.

Venmo or PayPal. These magazines must be legal in the area were shipped. No trades please.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    687.3 KB · Views: 40
Give the guy more than 90 minutes to pay…..

I’d say a day is fair. It be a dick move to sell to someone else because he hasn’t responded immediately

Give the guy more than 90 minutes to pay…..

I’d say a day is fair. It be a dick move to sell to someone else because he hasn’t responded immediately
I’ll give them all the time he wants, I just wanna p.m. or something to communicate that he’s serious outside of him saying I’ll take this.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
I’ll give them all the time he wants, I just wanna p.m. or something to communicate that he’s serious outside of him saying I’ll take this.
Give him a day to respond. This isn’t tinder dating 101 and I’m too tired to teach.

Give him a day to respond. This isn’t tinder dating 101 and I’m too tired to teach.
Fair enough. I’ve sold plenty of stuff on here and I always get a PM from anyone who’s ever tried to buy anything. So this is a first for me. let’s give me a break.

Reactions: HeavyAssault