• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS Preban SR-25 Knights Armament .308. The receiver is currently registered as an SBR but seller can remove it from the registry if buyer chooses.

sheckie

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2006
CT
NOTE: I sold the LMT upper and can now remove the KAC receiver from NFA status if the buyer chooses this option.
This Knights SR-25 was manufactured on 12/28/93 with a letter from the manufacturer as documentation that it does qualify as a PRE BAN rifle in CT and maybe other states. This Rifle Package is currently in CT using a Form 4. The buyer will pay the NFA Transfer Tax. Except for some Scuffing at the forward end of the long barrels Picatinny Rail the Condition is Excellent and shows no sign of being shot much. The Upper and Lower Receivers are a Matching Set. The Lower receiver is outfitted with a Magpul UBR 5 Position Collapsible Rifle Stock. The Original Barrel is 18". It has an Adjustable Gas Block. There is one 10 round magazine included. The Silencerco QD Muzzle device IS included. The price is $4900.00. The Buyer will also cover the Shipping, Insurance and one NFA Transfer Tax. Optics, mounts, and bi-pods are NOT included. This ad is for the 1 complete SR-25 RIFLE. The SBR LMT upper has been sold.

Attachments

• SR25 1 resized.jpg
    SR25 1 resized.jpg
    639.7 KB · Views: 1,831
  • SR25 2resized.jpg
    SR25 2resized.jpg
    624.3 KB · Views: 1,762
Last edited:
He SBR'd the lower and it is selling it with two uppers; the 10.5 LMT upper and the 18" upper.

Reactions: sheckie
Any interest in splitting and selling the 10.5” LMT upper?

let me know as i am interested in the 10.5”

I would consider selling the LMT upper but would have to determine how much it would decrease the dollar amount of the complete package.

This Knights SR-25 was manufactured on 12/28/93 with a letter from the manufacturer as documentation that it does qualify as a PRE BAN rifle in CT and maybe other states. This Rifle Package is currently in CT using a Form 4. The buyer will pay the NFA Transfer Tax. Except for some Scuffing at the forward end of the long barrels Picatinny Rail the Condition is Excellent and shows no sign of being shot much. The Upper and Lower Receivers are a Matching Set. The Lower receiver is outfitted with a Magpul UBR 5 Position Collapsible Rifle Stock. The Original Barrel is 18". It has an Adjustable Gas Block. The SBR Upper is the Lewis Machine and Tool Company CQBMWS with a 10.5" barrel. The Charging Handle is a Primary Arms Gas Buster with the Combat Latch. The Bolt Carrier is equipped with an Adjustable Gas Key. There is one 10 round magazine included. The Silencerco QD Muzzle devices are included. The price is $6900.00. The Buyer will also cover the Shipping, Insurance and one NFA Transfer Tax. Optics, mounts, and bi-pods are NOT included. This ad is for the 2 complete uppers and one complete lower.
Ttt

I contacted the ATF. Since I sold the LMT SBR I can send a letter to the ATF stating that this registered SBR can be removed from NFA status. If the buyer is interested in this rifle that is not a registered SBR please let me know.

Last edited:
Can you sell an sbr'ed lower without it first being unregistered from atf as an nfa item?

bump, send me a PM only if you are interested

Last edited: