• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS : Premier Heritage 3-15x50 Light Tactical

Berger024

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2018
New York
Body in great condition w/ mild rash on edge of windage turret
Glass excellent - Tenebraex Tactical Tough covers since day one
Non-illuminated
Mil-dot
Larue SPR 1.5 mount (can remove from sale if wanted)

Amazing glass, perfect for a lightweight hunting rig. This optic was sold though their distribution network and is covered under Tangent Theta's warranty program. I called to verify and can provide serial # to you.

$2250 $2150 shipped w/ insurance. Payment via USPS MO, Certified Bank Check, personal checks will need to clear before shipping. I canceled PayPal when their new Terms and Conditions debacle popped up. I'd be happy to chat with you and whatever else to make you feel comfortable.

I realize my SH account doesn't have much action on it, which I'm looking to change going forward. I have excellent feedback on my premium Arf account and I did purchase a rifle on SH in 2019, before the rules changed and you needed to have a premium account to buy/sell.

Attachments

• IMG_4849.jpg
    IMG_4849.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 209
  • IMG_4850.jpg
    IMG_4850.jpg
    845 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_4851.jpg
    IMG_4851.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 187
  • IMG_4852.jpg
    IMG_4852.jpg