• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: (PRICE DROP - 4/24/20) JP LRP-07 IN 6.5 CREEDMOOR WITH EXTRAS

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
PRICE LOWERED: $3350 with FREE shipping to your FFL (as of 4/24/2020).

Up for sale is a like-new/mint condition JP LRP-07 rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor with plenty of extras (See Below). It pains me to let this rifle go, but I'm looking to generate some funds to pay off a new truck I just bought for some overlanding trips that my son and I will be doing across the US this Summer. My loss will definitely be your gain with the sale of this outstanding rifle.

I bought the rifle straight from JP Rifles about 4 years ago to shoot in local PRS Gas Gun and DM matches. Unfortunately, I never really had the chance to do so due to an incredible heavy deployment schedule and some health issues with my young son, which limited my time to be in the competition scene. I took the rifle to the range just once and put only 50 rounds through it to break in the barrel and for load development. If you are a handloader and can do your job behind the rifle, it will consistently shoot .3 MOA or better (See Photos), making it an ideal choice for someone who is serious about shooting gas gun matches.

The total cost for this rifle and all that is included with it came to $4566. I'm letting it go here before listing it elsewhere (i.e. Gunbroker, ArmsList, etc.) for $3600 plus $45 for shipping (See Above for Current Price) plus FREE shipping to your FFL, saving you some major cash and the three month wait time. PayPal F&F (with no transaction fee on my end) is preferred or we can do a face-to-face cash deal in the vicinity of Raleigh/Cary/Apex, NC.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or requests for additional photos. PLEASE NOTE: The scope and bipod that are on the rifle in the photos ARE NOT included in the sale of it.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one! S/F!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LARGE FRAME LONG RANGE PRECISION RIFLE, SEMI-AUTOMATIC GAS OPERATED SIDE CHARGE BILLET RECEIVER SET

LRP-07 MILITARY UPPER ASSEMBLY WITH FORWARD ASSIST AND DUST COVER

6.5 CREEDMOOR BARREL, 22" MEDIUM CONTOUR, 1:8 TWIST, BLACK TEFLON

COMPENSATOR, 5/8"-24 TPI, .875 OD, .350 EXIT, BLACK

LONG THERMAL DISSIPATOR, BLACK, .750 BBL

SLR SENTRY 9 ADJUSTABLE GAS BLOCK (MUCH BETTER/RELIABLE THAN THE JP ONE)

MK III, FREE-FLOATING MODULAR HAND GUARD, XXL RIFLE LENGTH (17.25 OAL), ROCK BLASTED MATTE BLACK HARD COAT ANODIZED.

LOW MASS BOLT CARRIER, BRIGHT FINISH

RIFLE SILENT CAPTURED BUFFER SYSTEM WITH EXTRA SPRING KIT

ENHANCED BOLT ASSEMBLY .308 (HIGH PRESSURE), INCLUDES FIRING PIN, MAG PHOSPHATE FINISH

LRP-07 BILLET LOWER ASSEMBLY, MATTE BLACK FINISH

"COME AND TAKE IT" CUSTOM LASERMARK

TRIGGER ENHANCED RELIABILITY 3.5-4.0 LBS (TRIGGER SPRING: YELLOW, HAMMER SPRING: RED)

MAGPUL PRS GEN 3 RIFLE STOCK, BLACK

ERGO TACTICAL DELUXE PISTOL GRIP

B&T INDUSTRIES SILO BT53 BARRICADE STOP AND PAD

TWO (2) HEAVY DUTY 1.5 INCH WIDE QD SLING SWIVELS

JP TACTICAL 4" ACCESSORY PICATINNY RAIL, MOUNTED AT 6" O'CLOCK POSITION FOR USE WITH BIPOD

JP TACTICAL 2" ACCESSORY PICATINNY RAIL; THE B&T SILO BARRICADE STOP IS MOUNTED ON THIS

JP HANDGUARD QD SLING MOUNT

THREE (3) NEW IN THE BAG MAGPUL GEN3 LR/SR 20 ROUND MAGAZINES

MAGPUL PADDED RIFLE SLING

IMG_6006.jpg
IMG_6007.jpg
IMG_6008.jpg
IMG_6010.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2152.JPG
    IMG_2152.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_2155.JPG
    IMG_2155.JPG
    177 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_2156.JPG
    IMG_2156.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Question: are these shots of yours handholds or commercial ammo?
Superb rifle!

Hey there! They were my handloads (42.5 grains of H4350 with 123 AMAX seated at .010 off the lands. Factory Hornady 123 AMAX ammo shot consistently within .5 MOA or less (the picture of biggest group was the factory ammo according to my notes).

Last edited:
Reactions: yej0001
Appreciate all the interest in the rifle - PMs have been answered. I'm not interested in trades at this time unless they involve something really interesting plus a good chunk of cash.

Beautiful rifle, but im thinking AI Shooter deserve some credit for those groups. While I have had JP shoot extremely well also, you made this look like a bolt action. Those groups are crazy good and repeated. I cant believe you would part from a jewel like this. If I only had my tax money

Reactions: AI Shooter
Thank you, sir - it was a great day on the range; zero wind, light overcast with no sun/heat/mirage to distort my sight picture through an outstanding optic (Nightforce BEAST). The handloads helped quite a bit as well - put alot of time in on the prep.

I will definitely regret letting this rifle go!

Have a good one, B!

S/F

Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6
NOW $3350 Shipped to your FFL. Time to get this sold. First public "I'll Take It" gets it. I can hold the rifle for a committed buyer with good feedback if they need some time to raise funds for the purchase.

Also, in the next couple of days, I'll be listing a Nightforce ATACR 4-16 X 42 with a H59 reticle in the Optics for Sale Section and can do a package deal as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: yej0001
Package price with cash in person?
I’m in East NC, about 2 hours from you.
TM - I'll send you a PM with a package price later this evening. I may have a mount that I can throw in as well - just want to confirm what I have available to offer.

All other PMs answered. The only partial trade being considered is for a PEQ15 /ATPIAL-C plus cash. Thanks!

Last edited: