• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire SOLD Sako P94s Range Target Stock .22, Jewel Trigger, 2 Mags, Threaded

kevad68

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2012
Northern KY

Sako P94s Range Target Stock .22 - Jewel Trigger - 3 Mags. - Threaded​

Deliberated long and hard on this one, but finally putting up my trusted Sako Range P94s up for sale. I am the original owner. This originally started as a hunting rig on a varmint style hunting stock (hence the tapered hunting barrel). I purchased the Range stock and Jewel trigger (set to ~10oz.) years ago (maybe 20+ years ago?) and sold off and gave away the original components over the years. It has a 16" barrel that was threaded 1/2x28 for my Sparrow. I wanted to always upgrade the barrel to a Lilja but it just shot so good I could never bring myself to do it. Includes two three magazines (2 10-round and the original 5-rounder), knurled DIP Target bolt handle (instead of the ball handle), sling swivel installed flush into the wood on the rear left hand side of the stock, a "homemade" Harris bipod lug attachment underneath on the rail, the front-left side mount sling attachment, and a DIP picatinny rail.

I would put both the stock & metal grading at Excellent/VERY good. Feeds without issues and has a smooth short bolt throw.

Stupid puppies ate the 5-round magazine, so that's gone....but dropping the package another $100 on 8/1.

Looking to get $1,550 $1,450 $1,350 $1,250 SOLD. No trades. PP FF or VEN mo OK.

SAM_4771.JPG

SAM_4762.JPG

SAM_4763.JPG

SAM_4764.JPG

SAM_4765.JPG

SAM_4766.JPG

Last edited:
why god.. why do you tease me so......
Beautiful, I'm drooling over here.. So JEALOUS

Sako P94s Range Target Stock .22 - Jewel Trigger - 3 Mags. - Threaded​

Deliberated long and hard on this one, but finally putting up my trusted Sako Range P94s up for sale. I am the original owner. This originally started as a hunting rig on a varmint style hunting stock (hence the tapered hunting barrel). I purchased the Range stock and Jewel trigger (set to ~10oz.) years ago (maybe 20+ years ago?) and sold off and gave away the original components over the years. It has a 16" barrel that was threaded 1/2x28 for my Sparrow. I wanted to always upgrade the barrel to a Lilja but it just shot so good I could never bring myself to do it. Includes two three magazines (2 10-round and the original 5-rounder), knurled DIP Target bolt handle (instead of the ball handle), sling swivel installed flush into the wood on the rear left hand side of the stock, a "homemade" Harris bipod lug attachment underneath on the rail, the front-left side mount sling attachment, and a DIP picatinny rail.

I would put both the stock & metal grading at Excellent/VERY good. Feeds without issues and has a smooth short bolt throw.

Stupid puppies ate the 5-round magazine, so that's gone....but dropping the package another $100 on 8/1.

Looking to get $1,550 $1,450 $1,350 $1,250 SOLD. No trades. PP FF or VEN mo OK.

View attachment 7890736

View attachment 7890737
View attachment 7890738
View attachment 7890739
View attachment 7890740
View attachment 7890741

Hi,
noticed you add.
I’m after a stock for a SAKO P94s Varmint.
Do you know where I could get one ?
I was looking for a stock with cheekpiece, saw that Midwest Gun Parts listed some Varmint stocks, but I haven’t searched in awhile.