• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD: JP Enterprises JP-15 Limited Competition Rifle - Price drop to $1400

thebradleycrew

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 14, 2020
Selling this to fund a few other things I'm in need of right now since this hasn't gotten any use in a while. This Limited edition JP rifle is a total tack driver. JP did a run of these in the viper green color a while back and I've not seen any since. This is a factory built model except for the stock and features the usual host of JP parts (gas block, rail, barrel, trigger, etc.). Stock is a Magpul PRS. Original stock, a JP A2, is included in sale and if someone just wants the original stock and not the PRS, I'll drop $150 from the price. Has the JP Supermatch Cryo barrel 1/7, with comp on the end. I will include the Warne mount on this, since it (almost) matches the green on the rifle. I had a Vortex Razor HD Gen II on it, and it has the 45 degree cants for running a RDS if you like. Almost no recoil in shooting this - very flat handling gun. Shoots sub-MOA at 600 yards with 69 grain FGMM. 1500 rounds +/- through it. Great shape overall but there is some scratches/marks from regular use I captured in photos linked here.

Asking $1750 to your FFL from individual, OBO.

Trades considered (+/- cash as appropriate) for a few specific things:
5.56 - KAC-15, LaRue PredatOBR, various Wilson Combat ARs, various Triarc, Sig MCX Virtus Patrol
Optics - LPVO of good quality
Handguns - Triarc 2011, certain Agency Arms Glocks, certain Wilson 9mms

Last edited:
Reactions: Estes640
IMG_2643.jpg
IMG_2644.jpg
IMG_2645.jpg
IMG_2647.jpg
IMG_2650.jpg
IMG_2651.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2648.jpg
    IMG_2648.jpg
    776.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2646.jpg
    IMG_2646.jpg
    551.1 KB · Views: 40
what bolt carrier is that?
Great question. It's unmarked, but is not the JP FMOS bolt carrier. Look like a mil-spec standard bolt like the one on my LMT. I can send photos if you like, just let me know. Thanks!