• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics *SOLD*WTS *LAST PRICE DROP* Swaro STR-80 MRAD 25-50 wide angle eye piece

Daps!

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2010
Lacey, WA
Brand new in box. Swaro STR-80 MRAD 25-50 wide angle eye piece. Was $3800 now 3300 shipped

1422127D-8742-498D-BD0F-D3D4AB295DD0.jpeg

Last edited:
Awesome scope indeed. In the highly unlikely event you'd be willing to sell just the eye piece, let me know. I'd love to have the 25-50 to go along with the 20-60.

Bump for a screamin' deal . . . I bought this very same scope over two years ago for well over $4k. This is 2021 fellas and things
aren't gettin' any cheaper. Mine has the 20-60X eyepiece and I wish it had the 25-50X. If you're only going to have one high-end
spotter, and you want to use it for hunting as well as competition/range work, this is the one to get! You get an awesome on/off
reticle, top end glass, and Swaro quality for negligible weight difference vs. a light backcountry spotter. With the iPhone adapter,
I've shot some really cool footage of my buddy whacking prairie dogs out at 250-300 yds and the aerial gymnastics that go with.
One of these days, I'll have a friend record one of my long range big game shots through this spotter (reticle ON) and hope I
don't embarass myself with a correction call. BTW Daps!, I found a 25-50X eyepiece. GLWTS!

Bump for a great spotter. I wish I had the 25-50 eyepiece too. I was watching bullit trace at 650y this weekend with it.

Product is excellent, seller is acceptable...

JK, you can't go wrong buying a premium product from a great guy. If I didn't already have one, I'd be all over this...

Unbelievable this has not sold yet?
That’s a heck of a deal !
I’ve got one and I LOVE IT!
Whoever takes it is going to be lucky...
Overall the best scope you can buy IMHO...This and the Hensoldt Spotter
This one edging out the Hensoldt
Rails from Euro Optic are available too

I'm tempted to buy this one and pair it with mine to make the ultimate "big eyes" setup...

Reactions: Daps!