• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS: Proof 24" 6.5 PRC Prefit - 1 ea of Zermatt Origin and Zermatt TL3/SR SA

j741

Hide Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 10, 2017
    Greater Seattle Area
    In a rush trying to get the barrel for the Origin I mistakenly ordered the one for the short action TL3 and seller would not let me cancel with a re-stocking fee. So I ended up with the TL3/SR3 and also the Origin one I inteded to get. I've decided now to build a 7PRC instead so these are both up for sale. Both new in box. Looking to get $775 shipped (Continental US) for each one.

I do have an Origin SA receiver that was briefly used as a 6GT setup but then took that barrel off and swapped to mag bolt face. Was going to build on that but will sell it to the Origin barrel buyer at total combo price of $1600 shipped (will not be assembled but will ship to your FFL in one box).

Not looking for anything in trade right now. Have an excess of stuff and looking to downsize.

Can do payment via Zelle, Venmo (not goods & services), USPS Money Order

Happy to do face to face cash sale in Bellevue/Kirkland WA.

IMG_8312 (Medium).JPEG

IMG_8310 (Medium).JPEG

IMG_8311 (Medium).JPEG

Last edited:
    Reactions: simonp