• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS: Proof Barrel - Zermatt TL3, 7SAUM

Lazlo

Janitor
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 22, 2008
    Upstate SC
    For sale is a Proof Research barrel pre-fit for a Zermatt TL3 chambered to 7SAUM. Barrel length is 24", Proof part number 123744. Barrel is new and has never been installed or fired. Only use has been handling, and removing the end caps and inspecting the threads. Barrel was purchased Apr 2023.

Also included is 40rnds of 7SAUM 160grn ammo from Hendershots (pictured).

These are materials for a project that never got off the ground. Barrel has also been discontinued from Proof, per their website.

Price for the lot is $700 plus $50 shipping/insurance. Not willing to split the barrel and ammo. Funds accepted are Paypal F&F or check. All funds must completely clear before shipping. I do not have the barrel box. If I can find the little pamphlet it came with, I'll ship that too - but no promises.

Let my loss be your gain. If you need additional pictures or references, feel free to ask.

Proof_3.jpg
    Proof_1.jpg
    Proof_2.jpg
    Ammo_1.jpg
    Amm0_2.jpg

Last edited: