• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS Proof Carbon Fiber .308 Barrel for an Impact Action - Price Drop

hctk23

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2020
Looking to sell a lightly used (300rds) proof carbon fiber 20" 1-10twist barrel for an impact action with a deadair keymo brake
Price: $725 675 shipped/insured
20230624_112044 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Forgive my newb ignorance but would this work with a Remington 700 SA as well? Or just the impact action?

Forgive my newb ignorance but would this work with a Remington 700 SA as well? Or just the impact action?
My understanding is that prefit barrels are machined and headspaced for the specific action. You would probably still need a gunsmith to at least headspace for you, and maybe more.

My understanding is that prefit barrels are machined and headspaced for the specific action. You would probably still need a gunsmith to at least headspace for you, and maybe more.
Makes sense. I’ll talk to my gunsmith and see what he says. Appreciate it.