• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo WTS: Prvi Partisan PPU .223 69gr and 75gr BTHP Match Ammo

Ammunition for sale

Shredder58

Team SPF
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2010
NC/VA
I have some high quality PRVI Partisian PPU .223 match ammo that I need to move out to fund other priorities. Price is $675.00 per case, shipping cost and insurance is included. Prefer to sell by the case, but will consider selling in 500 round lots if I get enough interest to move all this ammo out to new homes. Will be shipped and insured by UPS. At today’s prices this is at least 10% below the best market price you will find listed on the internet, after you account for tax, shipping, and other fees added by many companies. All applicable laws will be followed for shipping this ammo to your shipping address. I have shipped ammo around the country and will professionally pack and ship to meet your highest expectations. See attached pics and description below.

- One case of PPU .223 match 69gr HPBT ammo. The case is brand new and currently sealed, containing 5 heavy duty battle packs of 200 rounds each (1,000 rounds per case).
- **SOLD**One case of PPU .223 match 75gr HPBT ammo. The case is brand new and currently sealed, containing 5 heavy duty battle packs of 200 rounds each (1,000 rounds per case).

In my experience, this ammo performs similar to Black Hills match ammo and has delivered 1 MOA or better in my match guns, but at around half the cost! I have used this ammo to train for and shoot in competitions where I finished among the top shooters. All ammo has been stored in controlled environmental conditions to keep it fresh and ready to perform!

Some info on this PPU ammo:

• Brass cases are high quality, boxer primed.
  • This is non-corrosive ammo and fully reloadable.
  • Made in Serbia by Prvi Partizan Ammunition, which has been making ammunition since 1928 and supplies the Serbian Army and Police, many foreign Armies, and also produces hunting and sporting ammunition currently sold all over the world.

PPU 223_75gr Box--Pic1A.jpg

PPU 223_69gr Box--Pic1A.jpg

PPU 223_Battle Pack--Pic2A.jpg

PPU 223_Headstamps--Pic3.jpg

PPU 223_3 Rounds--Pic4.jpg

PPU 223_5 Rounds--Pic5.jpg

Last edited: