• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTs: PVA Nucleus/Archmedes/Mausingfiled 6.5x47 Lapua Shouldered prefit

tsu45

Private
Minuteman
May 15, 2011
Everything is unfired. The action has been in a stock and scope mounted for dry fire practice, so maybe a little edge wear in places.

Unfired PVA 6.5 Creedmoor barrel - button. This was not purchased as a barreled action, but PVA did mount this barrel. I would like to keep the suppressor mount.
SOLD

Unfired PVA 6.5x47 barrel - button $500 $425 shipped

Would like to trade for a LH bolt / right port TL3 with barrel or cash or other value add so I can start consolidating. ORDERED

C9E0D92B-7F3F-495B-BBBE-86D6158E87E0.jpeg

Last edited:
Barreled action sold.

Unfired 6.5x47 shouldered prefit for ARC actions still available. 10% off new plus no six month wait for $500 shipped. Going to leave it here for today to give my lefty brothers a shot before going to the accessories section.

I shoot the setup you are wanting and it’s great. I’m fixing to order 2 more.

This will be my second, put the order in last week. Hurry up and put yours in so they will get started on a batch!!!

Bump for the lefty bruh's before posting the barrel to accessories. $425 shipped.