• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS PVS-14RC Cherry picked perfection like new $4100 shipped

mikeltee

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2013
Fishers, IN
Less than 20 minutes runtime on it. Never mounted on anything. Never taken outside of the house. Everything I received from Jeff is included and is in the pics. The weapons mount as well as the focusable iris is included as a package deal. Below are links to the gear as well as the announcement. Feel free to contact me with any info. It accepts CR123 or AA batteries as well.

Link to PVS-15

Link to Matbloc Tarsier Eclipse Focusing Iris

Weapon Mount

Link to original announcement

I researched for months for a PVS-15. When Mod Armory and I2 announced that they had broke new ground and had one that can reliably withstand a 308 scar, the search was over. I was still in no hurry. I contacted Jeff from I2 and told him I was interested but I wanted one that was as close to perfection as could be made. I think I may have even put a deposit down to show I was serious. I can not recall for sure though. 6 months went by and Jeff reached out to me and told me he took possession of a holy grail. I immediately sent payment and receiving this bad boy a few days later. I assembled the weapons mount on it and took it in the bathroom and checked it out. I was very pleased. A few weeks later the Focusable Iris came out so I picked it up and added it on. Wow does it ever make a difference. Since then, this gear has sat in my safe without a battery in it until yesterday when I decided to part with it. I again too it in the bathroom and was once again amazed at the performance. If you are looking for the best of the best look bo further.

I have been a long time veteran here. I did all my research for all the gear I now own. I feel as I have the best of the best thanks to this wonderful community. I have been absent the past few years. My business fell apart, I had 4 kids, learned a new trade as a journeyman electrician and I am just now finishing up a software engineering degree. I now need some funds to pay back those school loans. I hate to part with any of my gear, but it makes no sense to hang on to it now since it will be a good decade before I can get back into the hobby.

20200622_220400.jpg
20200622_220317.jpg
20200622_220216.jpg

Last edited: