• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS: PVS-7 B/D, green phosphor

CoryT

Gunsite Rangemaster
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 5, 2004
    Paulden, AZ
    www.gunsite.com
    I've got a lot of 3 PVS-7 B/D's that will be here on Tuesday 20 Oct. They are Gen 3 Pinnacle auto-gated very nice looking tubes and have about 3 hours total usage. I just had the owners here for class a week ago and took them out of the bags for the first time. In any event, they are trading them in so if anyone needs essentially new units at a trade-in price, let me know. They paid $3100 last month, we'll take $2600 each, or make an offer.

edit to add: They are also sending some Wilcox mounts, and I have some Norotos Rhino II's in stock if you need an arm. There are some dovetail to bayonet adapters in there as well, if you prefer dovetail mounting.

Cory Trapp
    Gunsite Academy, Inc.

CoryT@<remove>gunsite.com

Last edited:
    Reactions: BGE541
    OK, down to one remaining 7 B/D, one Wilcox G24 mount (black) and PVS-7 adapter. I also still have a new in the bag CNVD-LR (2124-LR) for $6500.