• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Wts pvs14 and 22 dbal ir lights and helmet

1badbarrel

Dt srs wa
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Wet side wa
wts pvs14 , have the manual and data record sheet , and a atn ps22 , no paper work on it, they both work great. Surefire m600v and a dbal-l2 , plus a couple streamlight ir’s and a team Wendy m/l helmet. I got the 14 and 22 from a member when the hide was scout. Don’t know the hours on them, I didn’t use it much at all. No trades , could use the funds and this stuff just sat. All itar applies. $5000 shipped . First I’ll take it is first.

Last edited:
Solid specs.

Type out the FOM, S/N, Resolution, EBI, and Halo. Pull the spec sheet photo. Possibility it could be an ITAR violation posting it openly on a public (international) forum.

That’s a great deal if you’re selling that entire kit for $5K. In today’s market, the 14/22 alone are worth that. Tossing in $1-2K of nice accessories is the cherry on top!

Reactions: WilliePete-
F6AF9E66-C1AD-42B8-9EDA-EBC9D5AEC1F8.jpeg

Reactions: Docsherm
That looks like a ps22 witch is Atn by the pic not a Pvs22 u have a better pic

Could you type out the specs? I could be a player but I missed the spec sheet attachment.