• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Q Fix in 6.5 Creedmoor $2450

bachelorjack

Retired Pirate of Leisure
Minuteman
  • Sep 10, 2007
    Columbia, SC
    www.snipershide.com
    This my personal rifle. It feeds without issue from pmags, lancers or KAC mags. It doesn't have any weird bolt lift or any other issues. I cannot find a mark on it. It helps I had it wrapped up in vet tape. The piece of loop velcro in front of the action port is for one of those 2 round holders. I'm keeping it on another rifle. But the velcro is there in case you want to swap yours on. It removes easily if you don't.

Current 6.5 Creedmoor barrel is sub 100 rounds and <0.75" with the only 6.5 Creedmoor load I shoot. I shoot one load in everything. Eldx all the things.

Comes in box as you see it. A new taper adapter is included so you can run the suppressor adapter of your choice. Also includes 2 pistol grips. I like one better than the other but hands are different. You can use any ar15 pistol grip.

$2450 PayPal FF shipped to your ffl. I can also take wire transfers and Zelle...Unless you are in AK or HI or CA.

IMG_4733.jpeg

IMG_4735.jpeg

IMG_4738.jpeg

IMG_4736.jpeg

IMG_4737.jpeg

IMG_4734.jpeg

Last edited: