• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS R700 in JTAC chassis

jorbkkit

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 21, 2021
Ohio
I was curious what I could get for this setup as I'm trying to fund a couple new builds/projects.

I'm willing to part everything out, but the BA has to go first before I will do that. If no one is interested in the BA I'll keep the entire setup as it's very accurate and a pretty handy rifle, it's just a duplicate for me and a safe queen.

Barrel has 58 factory Hornady ELDM rounds through it, the action has roughly 100 more factory 22-250 on it, and the stock is brand new. Previously sat in a manners T5A that is now on another build.

Vortex Viper PST Gen2 5-25x50 FFP ERB-2D - $700 OBO
  • Defender Scope Caps
  • Switchview Throw Lever
  • ARC M-Brace High Rings
JTAC Industries Screech Owl - $650 OBO
  • 14" Screech Owl Handguard
  • TEL Stock 2.0
  • MKM Precision Vertical Crossover Grip RH
  • Magpul M-Lok QD Sling mount
Rebuilt Rem700 SA 308 BF BA - $1250 OBO
  • Action/Bolt Trued and rethreaded
  • Action/Bolt Melonited
  • Bartlein #13/Remington Varmint Barrel threaded 5/8x24
  • 6 Creed 1:7.7 twist at 20"
  • Match Recoil Lug
  • Barrel cerakoted to match action
  • Side Bolt Release
  • M16 Extractor
  • Guided Firing Pin
  • Notched Feed Ramp
  • NF 20MOA Rail
  • Area419 Hellfire adapter and thread protector
  • TT Special PVD Curved
I have listed above my individual costs of everything. As a complete package, I will do $2100 OBO from my FFL to yours.

If you have any questions or want pics of more specific things, please ask. Otherwise, enjoy my kiddos playmat backdrop blocking all of my basement junk.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirtybores
Have a couple of folks interested in the chassis. So if anyone is interested in the BA, make me an offer.

interested in stock.

Is barrel Remington factory or ?

BA and JTAC chassis sold pending funds.

The scope is still available.

BA and JTAC chassis are sold.

The scope is still available and in a new listing.