• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Rainier Arms Match 18" 223 wylde barrel

lou400a

I smoke meat
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2008
SE Florida
Hello,

I have a Rainier Arms match 18" 223 wylde, midlentgth gas barrel. It's been assembled and taken back apart and put in a parts bin for last few years. Its unfired with handling and assembly marks.

$175 shipped, discrete pp f&f

Thanks for looking

You see beside the thread title, where instead of saying optics, firearms, or accessories, it says SOLD. That along with not bumping the add for 3 months is usually a good indication something is in fact "sold."

You see beside the thread title, where instead of saying optics, firearms, or accessories, it says SOLD. That along with not bumping the add for 3 months is usually a good indication something is in fact "sold."
Aren’t you a ray of sunshine. Not even the OP but yet you decided to take 5 minutes out if your day to be that guy. We need more people like you to just read something and just keep going. And at that Sir hope you have a wonderful day filled with unicorns and rainbows. Bless your heart.

Aren’t you a ray of sunshine. Not even the OP but yet you decided to take 5 minutes out if your day to be that guy. We need more people like you to just read something and just keep going. And at that Sir hope you have a wonderful day filled with unicorns and rainbows. Bless your heart.

I don't know what your tying skills are like, your reading skills are clearly in question, but I can type with more than one finger so it only took a couple seconds to explain that to you.

Usually people say thanks when you explain to them something they don't understand. I don't even need the OP to tell you his thread he marked as sold, is probably sold. I just saved you from being the fucktard that bumps all the old adds from page 35 marked as SOLD and you're surely. You know how much time a saved you? Probably more than the time it took you to one finger peck out that surely response.

Reactions: Bradv86
I don't know what your tying skills are like, your reading skills are clearly in question, but I can type with more than one finger so it only took a couple seconds to explain that to you.

Usually people say thanks when you explain to them something they don't understand. I don't even need the OP to tell you his thread he marked as sold, is probably sold. I just saved you from being the fucktard that bumps all the old adds from page 35 marked as SOLD and you're surely. You know how much time a saved you? Probably more than the time it took you to one finger peck out that surely response.
I feel like it took you 8 hours to respond ,1 you had to think about it… 2 you had to proof read… 3 you probably asked a few buddies if this sounded tough enough and then you thought I might as well throw in some bad words just so you can get your point across on a computer…. Great job sir thank you for being the one guy who had to go out of his way to reply with one finger I might add, and make sure that you had to make someone feel like they were inferior to you because you can type so much better and apparently a better speaker.. I’m sure you’re the fun guy everyone just can’t wait to talk to at parties. You can go back to your basement now, wear your tinfoil hat and be the great person you are to the world. Once again Thank you so much for pointing out the obvious again. God bless you Sir for being a Karen in a world of people that don’t care. You Sir are Bud Lights Real Men of Genius! Oh and by the way you had a few mistakes and forgot to proof read…. It happens. Bless your heart for being who you are. Oh and if you want to get your point across better you should Capitalize Fucktard to really give it some meaning! Now I digress I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day and be safe out there.

8138B107-28B8-41C8-A57E-4EF237EB74A5.gif

Thirds in case he passes.

Dying.

Danny D ate lead paint chips as a child. Not his fault. We can be there for him through. As a family. An internet family.

Chuckles In charge

I feel like it took you 8 hours to respond ,1 you had to think about it… 2 you had to proof read… 3 you probably asked a few buddies if this sounded tough enough and then you thought I might as well throw in some bad words just so you can get your point across on a computer…. Great job sir thank you for being the one guy who had to go out of his way to reply with one finger I might add, and make sure that you had to make someone feel like they were inferior to you because you can type so much better and apparently a better speaker.. I’m sure you’re the fun guy everyone just can’t wait to talk to at parties. You can go back to your basement now, wear your tinfoil hat and be the great person you are to the world. Once again Thank you so much for pointing out the obvious again. God bless you Sir for being a Karen in a world of people that don’t care. You Sir are Bud Lights Real Men of Genius! Oh and by the way you had a few mistakes and forgot to proof read…. It happens. Bless your heart for being who you are. Oh and if you want to get your point across better you should Capitalize Fucktard to really give it some meaning! Now I digress I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day and be safe out there.
tenor.gif

Holy shit you were able to put text in a Gif you Sir are on a whole other level…. of stealing it from the internet… you win bro I would hate to keep this post alive just for spite…. Because people shouldn’t do that…. But then if it ruffles your feathers why not!