• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS: Randall Model 14 Triathlete

John D.

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 2, 2010
CT
I have available for purchase three Randall knives. I am the second owner of all three and they are in mint, unused condition.

All three come with sheaths and padded cases which I purchased separately for them.

The first is called the Triathlete as it has a Triathlete knife where the sharpening stone usually is located. This is a very rare combo.

Price is $1295.

0E731513-659E-4177-B5CA-E4002AC271E8.jpeg
534EFB85-059B-426A-9B29-44C3D69EA10F.jpeg
0E731513-659E-4177-B5CA-E4002AC271E8.jpeg
534EFB85-059B-426A-9B29-44C3D69EA10F.jpeg

Last edited:
Again, all are minty. All are SS. Factory edges.

Payment by USPS Money Order only. No trades please. Price includes UPS Ground shipping but full value insurance is on you. Thanks!

I am to believe that NO ONE here feels stabby on occasion....or on more than one occassion.....or....daily? I wish I lived where you did. It's very stabby here.

Reactions: John1890
Just how nice are these Randalls John?

Well, I'm glad you asked that perspective Randall buyer.

I would be proud to be stabbed by one of these hand forged American beauties. And I'm on coumadin. THAT'S how nice they are.

Reactions: phxfa and softcock
OK. What is it going to take to put you in one of these blades of awesomeness today?

Thank you. That is my favorite as well. If I sell the other two, I'd think about keeping it.

We are coming into the beginning of stabbing season. Don't get embarrassed at the get togethers. These will get you instant stabby cred.

This is a very populated board with people from all over the country. Am I to believe that only in my little slice of heaven here in CT can a person be driven to getting stabby? You guys smoking the weed, being all mellow and shit? These are stabtabulous. Must be someone in your life that you want to give a poke or two or twenty seven.:LOL:

Reactions: John1890
Tuesday bumpage.

I am looking for a LabRadar should someone have one they wish to trade.

Let's get ready to get......STABBY!!!!!!!

Father's Day is coming up. Tell the wifey you yearn for "Murican steel.

So anywhere from one to three Dads went without a Randall today......on FATHER'S DAY....in 'MURICA. Damn shame.

In the time since I have posted these, I have wanted to stab at least five people. Am I to believe that NO ONE here has thought about getting stabby themselves in that interim? Do you guys never leave your house? Xanax? The weed? Tell me your secrets because I get stabby as fuck every week. AND, I am refraining from using these beauties because...although they are perfect to get one's stab on.....I don't want to sell them as used.....or with a case number engraved in them. I do this for YOU.

Make an offer. Buy my knives. Thank you.

Remember: There's dead.....and then there's RANDALL dead. It's even uh....more deaderer.

The Model 16 Attack is traded to another member. Thank you Sir!

The Model 14 CDT is staying with me. (was always my favorite. Sssshhhh...don't tell the other two)

The Model 14 Triathlete is still for sale or interesting trade. Thank you.