• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS Rbros 300 Win Mag Barreled Action

6point5CM

Jedi
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Seattle / Montana
WTS Rbros 300 Win Mag barreled action. Action is a Rbros Rogue (Defiance Rebel Hybrid) with pinned 20 MOA rail. Barrel is 28" Broughton 1:10 twist and has a 3 port muzzle brake turned to the same outer diameter of the barrel for a seamless look. Barrel is fluted with straight flutes. Contour is Rbros LWLR Hunter, very similar to a Sendero. Throat is for the 215 Berger Hybrids (also shoots 212 ELD-X great). Setup for 3.82" box mag if running as a BDL. Barrel has approximately 220 rounds conservatively. Comes with Rbros dummy round. I will share my load data as well. I have run 215 Hybrid anywhere from 2950 to 3060.

Rifle was not a safe queen, but cerakote (black) held up very well. Some small marks on the bolt handle and in various spots on the barrel. Rifle was hunted with a lot so carried and strapped to a pack a lot, but shot little.

Rifle shoots lights out. I have shot more than one 5 shot ragged hole. Action is as smooth as they come.

Price Shipped w/ Insurance:
$1850 OBO for barreled action (includes 20 MOA rail). $1950 for barreled action with Jewell Trigger in photo included.

PayPay (if G&S you pay fee) or Cashiers Check.

PM for any questions or additional photo's.

Selling to start a new build.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    464.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    364.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 4.jpg