• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS RCBS Charge Master 1500

blbennett1288

Rivet
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 24, 2017
    Hoover, Alabama
    Want to sell RCBS charge master 1500. Works as it should with all RCBS provided accessories and parts. Settings have been changed / refined some but you can restore to factory default. Private Message saying “I’ll take it” trumps everything else due to scams recently. $250 OBO shipped CONUS. I accept PayPal F&F, Venmo, Zelle, or Money Order.

IMG_5913.jpeg

Last edited:
    What do you mean when you say the settings have been changed and refined. Please excuse my ignorance. I’ve only loaded pistol caliber ammo and looking for a scale appropriate for refine some rifle loads.

What do you mean when you say the settings have been changed and refined. Please excuse my ignorance. I’ve only loaded pistol caliber ammo and looking for a scale appropriate for refine some rifle loads.
    The scales have the ability to reprogram to tweak speed, dispense times, etc to balance precision with speed. Plenty of resources online to guide you.

Ok thanks for then info still doing some research. If it’s still available in a couple weeks I’ll probably snag it.