• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS - RCBS Matchmaster

buschdog

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2020
I have had this unit a few months and have had 0 issues. Bought this while awaiting V4 delivery. Tracking notification received so it's time to make room. If you use big stick powder like N570, this does work better than a V3 IMO - no jamming issues. It is pretty fast once you dial it in on the settings too. I have the all the original box, manual, weights, etc. Shipping will be included via UPS CONUS. Payment via PayPal or Zelle - fees on you if applicable. Asking $675, will entertain any reasonable offer though.

Screenshot_20220124-160739_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220124-160759_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Ttt
Keep sending the offers - still available

Ttt
Keep sending the offers - still available
Best of luck with selling it....I have one and like it very much. I find it to be very accurate and I like that its fairly compact and integrated. I have not messed with the settings to speed it up a bit....but I'm retired and all I have is time.

Cheers

All PMs replied to. Still available at this time.

That is a great price, I paid $950 for mine from midway USA last May.

That is a great price, I paid $950 for mine from midway USA last May.
yup, me as well. My SDs and ES's shrank when I could get the powder measured to the .01's. Amazing how much a kernel or log of h1000 weighs