• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTS: Reloading Equipment/Supplies

Blackjack988

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2013
Woodbridge, NJ
Well its about that time. I'm looking to buy a house and need to raise up some funds for that. I also haven't loaded a round in over 2 years. I have accumulated a large amount of reloading equipment over the last 5 or so years and i'm looking to divest myself at this point. I'm still working on an inventory of all of it so i'll be slowly adding to this thread as i find more stuff. There's enough where posting pictures is going to be prohibitive but i'll break things down in categories for easy browsing and if you really need a picture of something let me know and I'll take one when I can. Most of this equipment is geared towards precision rifle reloading and all of it (including powders and primers) has been kept in a humidity/temp controlled environment for its life.

Shipping is going to be on you for items that can be shipped. Local pickup is in Middletown NJ, but am willing to drive to ranges to meet up.

Press (LOCAL PICKUP ONLY)
  • Upgraded Redding Big Boss 2 Press Package - $400
    • Redding Big Boss 2
    • Inline Fabrication Ultramount
    • Inline Fabrication Case Ejector System w/2 bins
    • Inline Fabrication Ergo Roller Lever
    • Inline Fabrication Universal Double Bullet Tray System
    • Redding Slide Bar Automatic Primer Feeder System (Large and Small Tubes)
Dies/Die Accessories
  • Redding .308 Win Master Hunter Carbide Die Set (Full-length sizer and micrometer seater) - $120 SPF
    • Will include Lee Precision .308 Collet Neck Sizing Die
  • RCBS .45 ACP 3 Die Set - $40
  • RCBS .308 Neck Sizer - $20
Misc Tools
  • Little Crow Gunworks Worlds Finest Trimmer (Original) .223 Rem - $50
  • RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center - $100- Will include the following accessories for .223 and .308 cases
    • Primer Pocket Uniformer
    • Case mouth chamfer and deburr tools
    • Flash Hole Deburring Tool
Brass/Brass Prep
  • Mixed Pistol (mostly 9mm and 45) (unprocessed)
    • 10 LB mixed - $20
    • 10 LB mixed - $20
    • 10 LB mixed - $20

Last edited:
Reactions: AugustaDoc
Bump, updated with the last of the brass I was able to rustle up and removed everything that has been shipped out so far. Feel free to make offers!

I’ll take the Redding shellholder set and the RCBS swager. Might be in for some .223 brass and Berger bullets too. I’ll DM you here in about an hour

Interested in the chargemaster. Would you mind sending me a picture via PM? Thanks in advance.

I’ll take the two powder funnels (9mm and 45 cal) if still available, pm sent