• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS rem 700 long range

CCRBUM

Private
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2009
I’ve been back and forth on selling this or not and decided to just go on and post it. Picked this up off of a buddy of mine a couple years ago for Elk hunting here in Colorado and just can’t seem to find the time to get out and go. It’s a Remington 700 long range in 7mm rem mag. Not sure on exact round count but is still plenty accurate. I also have 43 rounds of hand loads for it that produce some nice groups. I’d prefer a transfer here in Colorado but I’m willing to ship on the buyers dime. Also have a 20moa badger rail on it and the rifle has been bedded to the stock. If you buy local you can have the ammo and also have the specs on the load for it. Fee free to ask any questions. I’m not really looking for any trade at this time but I’d entertain an even trade for a Bergara B14R.

Asking $850 $750 for the rifle and Ammo. Feel free to PM me questions or offers. Located south of Denver and can meet up within a reasonable distance.
IMG_0732.jpeg
IMG_0733.jpeg
IMG_0734.jpeg
IMG_0735.jpeg
IMG_0736.jpeg
IMG_4018.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs
Bump. Looking for 10.5” to 12.5” at upper in 5.56…. Really interested in a Brownells BRN-180 gen 2 10.5”