• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Remington 700 Long Action with Magnum Bolt Face

JBarton

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2020
Wyoming
I have a Remington 700 Long Action with magnum bolt face and a Warne 20 moa rail I would like to sell. This has been a great action. It will not come with a trigger, it is just the action, picatinny rail and recoil lug. It will have the trigger pins, spring and bolt release lever with it. I will provide additional pictures tonight after I get home.
I had the action on my hunting rifle chambered in 300WM where a smith I know milled out the bottom of the action to accept CIP length rounds without hitting the front of the feed ramp. I will get better pictures from the top to show how it looks inside the action. It worked great shooting the 225gr ELDM's and 220gr ELDX. The action has approximately 1600 rounds on it. The barrel I had on it was starting to go out so I moved on to a different caliber and a light weight action.
I would like to get $500 OBO shipped from an individual to an FFL.
I take PayPal and Venmo f&f or you pay the fee.
If you want specific pictures send me a PM. I will add as many as possible tonight.
InkedR700 without serial.jpg
right side of action.jpg
20220810_223747.jpg
20220810_223758.jpg