• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS - Rifle Basix SAV-2 Trigger (SOLD)

AManWearingAHat

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2019
For your consideration is a lightly used Rifle Basix SAV-2 trigger. Purchased directly from Rifle Basix and put on my Savage Model 12 LRP.

Fired approximately 100 rounds with it and decided it was not my cup of tea. No issues with function, no modifications or other work that would've removed metal or changed the product in any way as received from Rifle Basix. The only flaw in the item is that one of the small E-Clips, as seen in the link to the sales page above, is missing. I have looked and looked but it's probably living with the take down pin springs and detents in some dark corner under my bench. Should be an easy replacement from Ace Hardware or a quick email to Rifle Basix. I will try and run one down before I ship.

Price will be $100 Shipped. No trades please. Includes everything pictured (except the pen and paper). FF Paypal preferred. Contact me here via PM.

Attachments

• IMG_3590.JPG
    IMG_3590.JPG
    412.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3592.JPG
    IMG_3592.JPG
    461.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited: