• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS Robert Gradous Surgeon 6.5X47, KMW Sentinel.

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
Gents,

Second owner of this rifle. I have never fired it. I bought it and it has been in my safe for a year. Here are the specs,

1. Surgeon SA, OK built.
2. KMW Sentinel, with IMB system and DBM.
3. Huber 2 Stage at 2#'s
4. 20" Bartlein or Kreiger, I cannot remember the maker of the barrel. 8 twist, contoured for the AEM-5 suppressor with AEM MB in 6.5. The barrel was profiled for me by Steve at ADCO firearms. I was told its a Heavy Palma, but I cannot confirm that as I didn't spec the build.
5. SAP spare round holder.
6. Optional USO 3.2-17x44 TPAL. H59, red illumination, internal bubble level. Seekins rings and AAD lens caps. Box included.
7. KMW Multicam Check pad.

Round count is at 707 per previous owner. Rifling looks like it was just cut at the manufacturer. A shit ton of life left in this barrel. Bi-pod is not available. Scope was mounted into the Seekins rings using the Badger Ordnance scope level. Its dead nuts. Yours for $2350 for the rifle sans anything to do with optics. $2950.00 for everything in the pics except the bipod. I'll cover 50% of the shipping. Shipped in a plastic rifle case and a cardboard box. Payment via Venmo, ApplePay, or possibly PayPal. Personal check or Certified Check acceptable too, but Nothing will ship for Ten (10) business days to allow for the later two forms of payment to clear the bank. I have 100 rounds of Factory Lapua 139's, dies, and 500 Berger 140's available to the buyer if they like, (extra). I can deal on those for the buyer.
Please PM your questions. To keep it simple, the first to post that they are taking it, gets it.
Thanks for looking.
ST42

###Edit### No trades at this time. I was wheeling and rolled my jeep. It needs a bit of work for my next trip ;)

to5UvVc.jpg

dqVKnQD.jpg

f7rcqcX.jpg

Q4gfLlk.jpg

jqv7ePO.jpg

3Nt0aHm.jpg

lbfCkUF.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Best deal I’ve seen on a one-hole gun in a while, and in Robert’s favorite caliber. Gorgeous rifle.