• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS Ruger Precision RPR 6.5 Creedmoor and Krieger 6mm CM Barrel

kmarc13

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2019
Up for sale is very lightly used Ruger Precison Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor. I purchased rifle used and never shot it. Original owner said he put 20 rounds through it. I then purchased the 6mm Krieger barrel and never put it it on rifle. I did put the rifle in a wheeler barrel vise (wood clamps on barrel) and attempt to change it out but was unable to get it to move. It then sat in my safe for awhile. Ended up purchasing a Cadex and no longer need this. You can see the marks on the barrel from the wood clamps of the barrel vise. Otherwise there a few small scatches on the rifle as well. Rifle does close on a "go" guage and does not close on a "no go" guage. Other than that, it is a used rifle that you should have a qualified gunsmith inspect thoroughly before shooting. As far as I know, it is a functional rifle but I am not a gunsmith and have not fired it.

Includes 2 pmags (10 and 20 rounder, but pretty sure I can give you 2 tens or 2 20's if you want)

Price of rifle is $1125 shipped via UPS ground to your FFL. FFL must be willing to accept shipment from individual and must email me copy of his FFL. I will ship only to address on his FFL license that says "shipping address".

Krieger 6mm Creedmoor barrel is brand new (see pictures of paperwork from Krieger).

Price of Krieger barrel is $650 shipped.

If both the rifle and barrel are still available and you want to buy them both I will knock $100 off the total price and the price will be $1675 shipped for both.

Payment is via check, money order.

Will also consider other forms of electronic payment to members with good feedback. Please message me ahead of time to discuss.

Thanks for looking.

20220723_151029.jpg20220723_151150_06.jpg20220723_151959.jpg20220723_152035 (1).png20220723_151019.jpg

Last edited:
Price drop on rifle from 1150 to 975 shipped.

Price drop on Krieger 6mm barrel from 650 to 550.

Can't seem to edit original post. Still available.

Any pictures on how those are shooting with the 6.5 barrel? Velocity?

Haven't shot it. Got in trade. See details on OP. Please feel free to PM me if you have any more questions.

1500 shipped and insured for rifle with factory 6.5 creedmoor barrel and brand new 6 mm krieger barrel