• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS: S&B PMII 5-25x56 MSR Reticle

Andielouroo

Private Pyle
Supporter
Minuteman
May 10, 2017
Nevada
I have a PMII with MSR reticle available for sale. Excellent overall condition. Some minor wear marks on turrets and knobs. This has been sitting in my safe for some time now waiting for a new rifle, but I've decided to thin the stable some instead of growing it.

I believe I have the box for this, but not positive. If I can find the box it will ship in the box. I am the second owner, the first owner put the rubber armor on it and I did not take it off. He said there were no marks or anything under the armor, which I believed and still believe given the condition of the rest of the scope. I will remove it for a serious buyer if they want, but otherwise plan to leave it on.

DOES NOT COME WITH Caps or Spuhr, however, both are available for sale to the buyer of the scope at a discount.

Looking to get $2300 for it. I can take additional pics for anyone who needs them. SALE PENDING TO TOYGUNNER

A2255A87-44C2-4ACD-B318-1D368E4839FE.jpeg
8851D772-A2CA-4404-BD88-24BE7EE01251.jpeg
11D44305-39FA-48A7-8650-883AC1B3A7E0.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: MOUNTIC