• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS Sako TRG42 338 Lapua SAC Rebarrel.

Prebanpaul

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2009
Akron Ohio Summit
I have the absolute best of both worlds. I have a pre 2013 Sako TRG42 in 338 Lapua. This is important because it has the trigger that can be fully adjusted. This is the best trigger on the market. Then it has a MTU Contour 26 inch barrel chambered and installed by Short Action Customs spun up on it. The gun was fully Cerakoted with an awesome Paint job. Round count is un-know, I took it in trade. I fired 133 rounds through it my self. I have hit targets out to 1 mile with it. It was Chambered for heavier bullets. Specifically the 300 SMK. I have shot nothing but 285 ELDM in the gun. It shoots lights out. 1/3 or less. Usually it stacks the rounds in one ragged hole. It will come with the Sako INVS. ( Integrated night vision rail.) One magazine. No box.

If you want a TRG this is the ultimate on to have. I will provide Pictures tomorrow. If you have to have them tonight I am on the road. 330-four seven two 8686.

I have a boat load of brass I will make someone an awesome deal on either with the gun or after it sells. I will have some 338 285 eldms to sell as well. I am not looking to sell the components until the gun sells.

Price of the gun is $2900 shipped

Trades I am very specific on trades.

Remington 700 MPA chassis Colors OD green, burnt Bronze
Curtis Vector Action switch barrel. the only barrel I would consider is something heavy and in 260 Remington OR 223 remington match
140 eldms 6.5 caliber

Last edited:
Reactions: joemusso
Bump it on up If you place your cursor over the pic to the left or right there is 9 pics to view.

Added trades,

RIM x 22lr
High end scopes would consider a zero compromise. Nightforce ATACR, Schmidt, Khales, and other scopes.
Glock 19,17 stock only will consider night sights.
Dillon 1050s 223 only
Kugerands
If in ohio h4350
30 caliber projectiles 200 grain or higher
towards an Mac 11 swd full auto with cash on my end

what else exciting do you have

Last edited:
Taking it to the top

Trades

Curtis switch barrel action
Curtis prefit barrels 223 and 260 only
MPA 700 comp chassis