• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD sold: Savage 110 lightweight carbon barrel 280 rem for T3/T3X

AFancyPenguin

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2019
MN
**Updating to include preferred trade. I'm interested in getting a Tikka T3/t3X. Interested in standard or magnum bolt face only, want the factory DBM.**

Let me know what you got!

$950 shipped with brass or dies.
$850 shipped for the rifle

Up for sale is my re-barreled savage 110 light weight storm. Was originally a 270 and will include the original unfired barrel though barrel nut had to be cut to loosen enough to remove. It would work just fine with a new barrel nut.

Current barrel is a 22" 280 remingon Carbon-six savage prefit. Has 5/8-24 muzzle thread and thread protector. Weighs 6lb 12oz w/o optic or ammo.

Shoots nosler trophy 140gr accubonds at 3,000fps (verified by labradar).

Been on one hunting trip to Colorado but never seen rain or moisture. Hunting just isn't in the cards for the next few years so no need for this to sit in the safe.

Specs:
- Savage 110 lightweight storm PN: 57048. Rifle was purchased for $599
- Carbon six 22" prefit in 280 rem. Sendero contour with helical carbon fiber wrap. Barrel was $841
- EGW savage long action rail 0 MOA. $39
- Total $1479

Let me know if you have any questions.

Pictures:

Brass, leftover factory ammo and dies also for sale.

$125 by itself or $100 if purchased with rifle.

Redding full length die set PN 80142 new never used.

Loaded factory ammo:
- 29rds Nosler Trophy Grade 140 gr accubond
- 16rds Nosler140gr E-tip
- 4rds Hornady Superformance 139gr GMX
- 1rd Barnes 140gr tipped TSX
- 4rd Federal 140gr Trophy bonded tip
54 total rounds

Brass (all 1x fired):
- 113rds Nosler
- 16rds Hornady
- 19rds Barnes
- 16rds Federal
164 pieces total

Pictures:

Trades: really only thing I am looking for is an impact 737r or lone peak fuzion with a 308 or 223 bolt face - with cash on my end, of course.

Last edited:
Shot best with accubonds or hornady gmx. Id say realistically it is a 1moa gun with factory ammo and a good shooter. I have shot much better groups with it tho. That said I know I wasnt as consistent with a gun this light compared to my other rifles.