• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS Savage 110FP 300WM with scope and badger rail Part out Price Added

XLR308

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 22, 2018
    Grand Junction, Colorado
    This was my south Texas hunting rifle and i just dont shoot it anymore , actually i dont think its been shot for about four years now and needs a good home.
    Rifle has roughly 200 rounds through barrel and that is a high estimate.
    Has never had fast strings run through barrel and the bulk of round count was mainly testing factory loads and some load testing.
    Rifle shoots winchester ballistic silver tip and Nosler custom 180 grain accubonds better than i will say on here because someone wil say im full of shit but have targets also can include load data for the 200 grain accubond i used to kill the #3 in the world Schimitar Oryx with.
    Accutrigger is set at 1.5#
    $1000 for whole package shipped to lower 48

Bushnell Elite Tac 6-24×50 Illuminated mil dot with TPS rings $500
    Savage 110FP in CHOATE stock with Badger 20moa maximized rail $550

Rifle package will include
    1) Choate Machine and Tool A5 pattern stock with V-block aluminum bedding block. Stock has sling swivel studs front and back on both sides and full length anshutz rail with sling stud accessory for harris type bipod.
    2) Badger 20moa steel rail
    3) Bushnell ET 6-24X50 Illuminated mildot front focal mil/mil
    4) TPS TSR 30MM low rings/ steel
    5) Extended Tac bolt handle SS matte finish, cant remeber manufacturer.
    6) New plano rifle case bought for shipping

20200901_144312.jpg

Last edited:
    Will split up if anyone is interested in one or the other.

Bushnell Elite Tac 6-24×50 Illuminated mil dot with TPS rings $500

Savage 110FP in CHOATE A5 pattern stock with Badger 20moa maximized rail $550

Last edited:
    TTT
    I dug around and found the target from the last time I shot it before a hunting trip, ammo used was Nosler Trophy Grade 180 accubond.
    20200928_131502.jpg