• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD: Schmidt Bender 3-12x50 LP MTC, GEN2 Mil Dot

jmanrogers

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2009
Alexandria, LA
SOLD to flydoc

Looking to sell a LNIB Schmidt Bender 3-12x50 LP MTC, GEN2 Mil Dot - (644-911-972-89-64A38). Correct scope for USMC precision rifle clones. Said to be discontinued.

Mounted but never fired, so it’s pretty much new.

$3100 shipped/insured CONUS. Not looking for trades.

Last edited:
Hi @jmanrogers - I'm looking for this exact scope! Just want to double-check the reticle on it. Any chance you could post a picture of the reticle through the glass? preferably zoomed in so I can see the exact center reticle setup? I've checked out the Schmidt and Bender website for their "GenII" reticle. Want to ensure the subtensions/setup are what I expect. Looking for a center crosshair that is fully separated from the stadia lines.

Just would like to see exactly what's in your scope before sending you a formal offer. Thanks much!

Last edited:
Reactions: jmanrogers
PM sent

Hi @jmanrogers - I'm looking for this exact scope! Just want to double-check the reticle on it. Any chance you could post a picture of the reticle through the glass? preferably zoomed in so I can see the exact center reticle setup? I've checked out the Schmidt and Bender website for their "GenII" reticle. Want to ensure the subtensions/setup are what I expect. Looking for a center crosshair that is fully separated from the stadia lines.

Just would like to see exactly what's in your scope before sending you a formal offer. Thanks much!