• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS Schmidt Bender PM II 5-25x56 DT II+ FINAL PRICE DROP

Lockback

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2009
Broadview, MT
Like new S&B PMII with LRR-Mil reticle
DTII+ MTC LT/ STII ZC LT

Part number: 677-911-41C-L7-I5

I bought this scope new in November 2022 from Eurooptic and mounted once. I had an issue with the parallax adjustment being out of tune. I called Jerry at S&B, sent it back in and had it recalibrated. Everything works flawlessly now that I have it back. I have decided to go in a different direction in terms of reticles and would like to sell this. I like the scope and have complete faith in it but I cannot get down with this reticle style. I have to give a big shout out to S&B's (specifically Jerry) customer support and no hassle attitude in getting their product checked fixed and back in your hands quickly. Total use of scope is 40 rounds on top of a 6.5CM. Original boxes and equipment/manuals are included. I cannot find any dings or ring marks, I get that it is used now but for all intents and purposes the scope looks new.

Scope by itself I am asking $3000 $2900 or best offer shipped *buyer covers insurance*.

Spuhr SP-4001C I am asking $350 $250 $200 or best offer shipped *buyer covers insurance*. **SOLD**

Prefer Zelle for payment, not a fan of PP or Venmo but I will reluctantly accept payments from them. Either F&F or you cover the fee if using PP or Venmo.

Please feel free to PM any questions or offers. I think my asking prices are pretty fair if you look at this scope new at the moment its $3500. If I am way off track please let me know in a PM. I would rather not do any trades but I would be willing to hear you out.

Some questions I have received so far: Do I have feedback on other forums? Yes and I have positive feedback on here now. PM for other sites where you can view my feedback. Do I have references? Yes. PM for references. I am willing to Facetime you with the optic or whatever you need to feel confident that I am not a scammer.

Thanks for looking

Rusty

Attachments

• IMG_9612.jpg
    IMG_9612.jpg
    416.1 KB · Views: 494
  • IMG_9613.jpg
    IMG_9613.jpg
    431.7 KB · Views: 487
  • IMG_9614.jpg
    IMG_9614.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 468
  • IMG_9617.jpg
    IMG_9617.jpg
    534.8 KB · Views: 495
  • IMG_9618.jpg
    IMG_9618.jpg
    442.5 KB · Views: 468
  • IMG_9619.jpg
    IMG_9619.jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 445
  • IMG_9621.jpg
    IMG_9621.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
....February was the answer.

Getting close to my bottom line on these. Everyone wants something for nothing, I get it, but I think we are just about there.

I'll take the mount if it's available separately. PM incoming.

Reactions: Lockback