• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: SEEKINS PRECISION HAVAK MAGNUM LONG ACTION*$950*

TEUFEL820

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2018
Texas
Selling new Seekins Precision Havak magnum long action. Action is brand new in box. Selling because I now plan on running a Lapua Mag bolt. I will ship to FFL and they must receive from non-FFL shipment. Action will ship once FFL info is received and verified. I accept Paypal friends and family or add 3% payment fee. $950 shipped tyd lower 48. Prefit barrels available from Straight Jacket Armory.

20191021_195535.jpg
The action has arrived. With its bead blasted finish and spiral fluting this action is the foundation of a custom rifle that is sure to exceed your precision rifle requirements.
The action has 4 locking lugs with 90 degree bolt throw. The lugs are oriented so that when locked in battery they are oriented at 3 and 9 o'clock. This allows for a generous feed ramp and situates the lugs in the strongest area of the action.
  • USA certified pre-hardened stainless action and bolt body
  • 4 locking lugs with 90 degree bolt throw
  • Bead blasted finish
  • Spiral fluted bolt body
  • Proprietary tool steel bolt and breech plug with anti-galling properties
  • Removable bolt head (Magnum or Standard)
  • 5 /16 threaded and removable bolt knob
  • Full diameter bolt body for smooth bolt operation
  • Integrated recoil lug as well as a lug for top Picatinny rail
  • Available in: REM 700 short action + REM 700 long action stock inlet and trigger pattern
  • Helical Extraction Cam
  • M16 style extractor
    20191021_195627.jpg
    20191021_195650.jpg
    20191021_195607.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kcgrendel