• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS: SI G19 Threaded LW Barrel

padom

SuperMod
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 13, 2013
    Southeastern, Pennsylvania
    I have 3 of these Suarez International G19 Lothar Walther blank match threaded barrels. I sold the G19 I bought this specific barrel for a while ago and found this in the safe doing some spring cleaning last week. Its only had 1 20rd box of 124HST through it before pulling it to sell the gun with the factory barrel. These barrels are extremely accurate. I had 4 or 5 different threaded barrels that I tested at 25 and 50yd in my RMR G19 before settling on these SI LW G19 barrels. These LW SI G19 barrels were the most accurate.

I have no idea if the current SI G19 barrels are the same as this barrel. Gabe did a special run of these G19 barrels with LW blanks back when I grabbed these. They were $230ea back then. It didnt come with a thread protector but Im throwing one on and including it with the sale that I had laying around.

$170 Shipped CONUS

PP FF, Venmo, USPS MO

Testing on my RMR G19 with one of these 3 barrels I bought from the LW special run
    50yds

Last edited:
    They are I believe, they are called the marksman barrel. They have a different fit from what I read. I have a gen5 it shoots good. Was interested in the threaded barrel for a comp. Thanks for your time

They are I believe, they are called the marksman barrel. They have a different fit from what I read. I have a gen5 it shoots good. Was interested in the threaded barrel for a comp. Thanks for your time

From the research I just did..Glock 19 .Gen 3, 4 and 5 barrels are all interchangeable... the Glock 17 they changed the locking block and gen 3 and 4 won't work with gen5 but that's just the Glock 17...not the glock 19