• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS: Sig Kilo 2400ABS, Vortex Fury 5000 AB, Element Nexus 5-20x50 mrad

koshkin

Dark Lord Of Optics
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2006
    New Mexico
    www.opticsthoughts.com
    I have to clear some space for the new stuff coming in, so I guess this is "winter cleaning" instead of the more customary spring cleaning.

1) SOLD Sig Kilo 2400ABS rangefinder kit $600 shipped within CONUS. I used this for a quite a while and there is nothing wrong with it. It works exceedingly well. It is in excellent condition and I have the whole original kit it came with: pouch, tripod bracket, wind meter attachment, etc.

2) Nexus Element 5-20x50 mrad riflescope with APR-1D reticle. $1000 shipped within CONUS. There may be faint ring marks, but unlikely, since it sits in Burris' Signature rings with plastic inserts. I'll pull it out of the rings and check for scuffmarks momentarily. I have the scope cover it came with, but the original box is long gone.

3) SOLD Vortex Fury HD 5000 AB 10x42 LRF binocular. $1000 shipped within CONUS. There is some dust on it, but aside from that it is in excellent condition. I have the bino carrier it came with but not the original box.

Last edited:
    PM sent on the Fury Binos. I'll take them if they are still available. I'm in the Albuquerque area. FTF if possible.

@koshkin, you mentioned a RF bino eval a while back, did that ever come out?

I know there’s lots of new stuff coming out soon/now, I imagine it’s hard to keep up. I’m personally interested in the Sig 10K’s and the Leica Geovid Pro’s with onboard AB Elite.

It has been kinda going on for a bit, but in this case my primary interest is the less fancy stuff. I know Leica's work well. There is no mystery there. Sig 10k, I have not yet seen.

My curiosity right now is really with binos like Meopta Optika LR, etc, i.e. stuff that people can actually afford.

ILya

That element is not a slouch.. I love my two.. if funds were in check I would would own this one.