• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS: Sig Tango 6 - 3-18x44 SOLD

Crowe284

Corporal
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Bought this scope off here 2 months ago but am in need of a lighter weight scope for a Varmint rig build that was just completed. Here is the link to the original thread:

I did not buy the spuhr with the scope and I never used the scope so it still has seen zero rounds. I do have a set of used but in great condition ARC M10 rings (low) that I would sell with the scope as well. I will let it go for 975.00 shipped (what I paid) for just the scope or 1,110.00 with the ARC rings. Would also trade for a new Leupold vx5 HD 3-15x44 with zl2 turrets and windplex reticle.

I am out of town now but will be back to the house Monday and can provide more pics if needed but scope is in same new condition as when I bought it. You can get me here or via text @ 210 two six two 7416.

Thanks for looking.
Dusty Crowe
Carrizo Springs, TX