• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Sold: SkeetIR-X

GBMaryland

Herr Oberst
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 24, 2008
    Maryland, US
    Turns out I’m not going to be doing much of any hunting this year, so I won’t be using this bad boy.

$12000.00

Purchased from UNV, has the full kit, and I’ll throw in the weapon mount.

Full kits includes the SkeetIR-X, the soft case, a USB cable, a video cable, and a few odds and end.

The unit is under warranty until the end of December 2020.

I may be interested in trades for high end NV equipment, plus cash.

EA9EB1EE-26E2-45FD-859C-71FB78CBA669.jpeg96C9ACE6-EB94-4C60-BF14-0D451B94EA0F.jpegAD57766F-DD33-43AE-A83A-9A1B76D3A328.jpeg

For those looking who haven’t played with one, I cannot begin to tell you how much I use and rely on mine. Easily 10-20 hours a week, helmet mounted With the KAC mount. I know they are expensive, but it has no equal.

The skeet is literally everything I ever wanted in a thermal. (Unless of course I can get my own personal T 1000 terminator...)

Honestly, whatever home this ends up in, you’ll be incredibly happy.

I was able to look through one of these once or twice. A SkeetIR-x morphs you into Heimdahl. You will see *everything*!

Well you can sure as shit see an awful lot through that device...

The day I got it it was delivered to work because it had to be delivered to a US person.

The receptionist for the facility was cool enough to actually sign for it and lock it up for me.

I drove over for lunch and sat down with her and a few buddies and we had lunch in the cafeteria.

For giggles I decide to power the thing on and see how it works…

Now there are some really good looking women where I work and funny enough it turns out the skeet IRX is actually sensitive enough to see through frilly clothing.

Man did I get an eye full.

Realizing that I could probably get fired if anybody realized what might be going on, I turned it off pretty quick.

However, not before the receptionist actually got a chance to look through it… And with a huge smile gave me a wink. “ I see why you turned it off so fast last time.”

Don’t listen to these peasants. Your Skeet needs a home with plenty of siblings. Only-children grow up to be murderers and rapists. It’s scientific fact. You don’t want that blood on your conscience.

Do the right thing. Sell Skeet to Horta.

Wow, that’s a lot of PMs!

I responded to all of them so far and I’m just waiting for a little more information from a few of you.

GB

Don’t worry someday I’ll buy another one and then have to sell it off when I can’t go anywhere for a year and a half again

And I'll be right here, waiting for you to fall into my loving arms once again. :p

Reactions: GBMaryland
    And I'll be right here, waiting for you to fall into my loving arms once again. :p

What you need to do is add some class to your shooting....

Reactions: Morgan3