• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision WTS / Small Tactical Optical Rifle-Mounted (STORM) Micro-Laser Rangefinder (MLRF), AN/PSQ-23

nsdef

Private
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2021
florida
WTS / Small Tactical Optical Rifle-Mounted (STORM) Micro-Laser Rangefinder (MLRF), AN/PSQ-23

I recently acquired this on a trade towards an M110 Deployment Package, this is a legitimately sourced unit, serial numbers are in tact. The on board tests have been run and passed the first time as expected. The STORM was designed to be used on sniper systems such as the M110, M2010, and the M107, the price is $7,500 trades towards the unit will considered on a case by case basis mostly looking for KAC when it comes to trades.

The STORM contains 5 Lasers
Visible Aim Laser
Infrared Aim Laser
Adjustable Infrared Illuminator
Tactical Engagement Simulation (TESS/MILES) Laser
Laser Range Finder LRF
"Also" Digital Magnetic Compass DMC

Laser Range Finder LRF
Maximum Range - 10,000m
Minimum Range - 20m
Range Accuracy - +/- 1.5m
Probability of Detection - 99%

Aim Laser and Illuminator (Starlight Conditions)
IR Illuminator Range High/Low - 2000m / 600m
IR Pointing Range High/Low - 2000m / 600m
Visible Pointing Range High/Low - >25m / >600m

Unit Modes :
VH
: - Visible High - Used for aiming or marking in Daylight / Indoor conditions
VL: - Visible Low - Used for boresighting
O: - Off - The STORM aim and illuminator lasers will not operate
AL: - Aim Low - The Low Power IR Aim Laser is useful for training and to engage close targets
DL: Dual Low - The IR Aim Laser and Illuminator operate on low power to both engage targets and illuminate scenes using NVG's
AH: - Aim High - The IR Aim Laser operates on high power to engage targets at distant ranges
IH: - Illuminator High - The IR illuminator beam operate on high power to illuminate scenes at distant ranges
DH: - Dual High - The IR Aim Laser and Illuminator operate on high power to both engage targets and illuminate scenes using NVG's
SW: - Software Stryker RWS and other future systems
IMG_5503.jpg
IMG_5505.jpg
IMG_5506.jpg
IMG_5507.jpg
IMG_5508.jpg
IMG_5510.jpg
IMG_5511.jpg
IMG_5512.jpg
IMG_5514.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5504.jpg
    IMG_5504.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 67
Is this item still for sale? I have a lot of Knights parts that I am willing to part with.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
Nah, last STORM I had was like 2015 or something. They’re humongous. The SPEAR is where it’s at now.

Nice Necro-post though. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG