• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: SOLD -- AICS 1.5 Fixed SA, OD Green, Remington 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD, Leupold Mark 4 + extras

thebradleycrew

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 14, 2020
Price dropped to $2,000 ----- Selling my .308 bolt gun to help fund a semi-auto .308 setup. I am original owner and have documentation. Also have the box/paperwork for scope. I was planning to send the rifle out for some work to Accurate Ordinance but didn't get around to it, so the 700 is still factory original. Rifle has 240 rounds total through the system and was not used in any other configuration. It's been kept in a dehumidified safe for its life. The build consists of the the following:

1. Accuracy International AICS 1.5 fixed Short Action chassis, OD green
2. Remington 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD dropped into the chassis
3. Leupold Mark 4, 4.5-14x x 50mm, ER/T, M5-FFP, TMR reticle
4. AI mags, 1 x 5 round, 2 x 10 round (3 total)
5. Accuracy International OD green sling
6. Harris Engineering S-BRM Hinged Base 6 - 9-Inch BiPod
7. Big Dog Steel quick-detach AI Spigot
8. KRG Remington 700 bolt lift
9. Accuracy 1st Anti-Cant scope level
10. Leupold Mark 4 scope rings
11. Leupold flip-up scope cover
12. Leupold neoprene storage scope cover

Despite not being fancy, the gun shoots 1/2 MOA on a good day for me. The heavy barrel from Remington seems to be pretty darn accurate and I've had no issues with the gun whatsoever. I've not re-zeroed the gun since installing the anti-cant so someone will want to do that. I will note something important though: this was part of the the Remington 700 recall and I had it fixed locally out here in Oregon through a Remington authorized gunsmith. The gunsmith, when reinstalling the action into the chassis, "pinched" the chassis at the by the safety. You can see some "white" on the OD green in one specific photo. It is a cosmetic item which is frustrating in an otherwise perfect gun, but there wasn't much I could do and Remington and the gunsmith refused to accept accountability in any shape or form saying that it could have been there before. I don't believe it to be a big deal, but I want to note it up front.

I have $4097.77 into the system as it stands, fully ready to shoot. I'd like to get $2,600 $2,000 for the setup, to your door (FFL who accepts from individuals). I'd prefer to sell the complete setup and not split parts off. I'm not looking for trades at this time as I have a commitment I'm using the funds for. If pricing seems off, someone please DM me. I haven't posted on PX before despite lots of buying selling in other areas of the gun/knife world, and as such I don't have feedback on this platform. Happy also to connect with anyone on the phone to discuss specifics. Lastly, I will offer a 10% discount on my price to active LE/military folks.

Photos are posted below. Please let me know if you'd like to see something I'm not showing. Thanks.
IMG_2601.jpg
IMG_2600.jpg
IMG_2599.jpg
IMG_2597.jpg
IMG_2596.jpg
IMG_2603.jpg
IMG_2598.jpg
IMG_2586.jpg
IMG_2588.jpg
IMG_2590.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2602.jpg
    IMG_2602.jpg
    625.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2587.jpg
    IMG_2587.jpg
    538.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2589.jpg
    IMG_2589.jpg
    822.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Additional info:
  • 1 in 10 twist, 20" heavy barrel
  • 14.2 lbs complete including scope, bipod, sling, etc. (but without mags)

I'm willing to split the package up, as I have someone interested in the stock/bipod/etc. If someone is interested in the barreled action and/or scope/rings, let me know and we can make a deal. Thanks.