• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD WTS SOLD Multicam OR Obsidian Softshell Pants L

Sminja19

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2019
The Gem State
Hi all,

Selling two pairs of OR Obsidian pants in Multicam. Still new in package with tags on. These retailed at $600 and are some of my all time favorite pants, especially for variable weather. Great for the summer standalone, or winter with a layering system. Pretty tricky to find nowadays as the SOF contract shifted to their new line which sounds like it will be shades of the same but less rugged. Been sitting on a few extra pairs that I need to let go of.

Asking $300 each shipped. Pics to come later

4880D45F-A71D-43B7-BD23-642DF51B51FE.jpeg
289CFE98-5AF7-4333-B6F6-A9F2BA18F981.jpeg

Research says these pants in L are a generous 34” waist.

Would you agree?

Love the pants, but need 31-32 in the waist.

Reactions: Sminja19
I’m a 32 waist and lean and I rock these comfortably with a belt. Would hang a little lower than I’d like without one but could still get away with it. I’d call them a 32-34

Reactions: powdahound76