• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: (SPF) Wilson Combat 300 AAC BLK Recon Tactical with Fwd Asst & V-Cog

Colt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2007
New Braunfels, Texas - 78132
Wilson Combat Recon Tactical chambered in 300 AAC BlackOut. This rifle has the forward assist option not seen on the newer rifles. Also comes with an Ergo grip, SilencerCo ASR muzzle break, and a Global Defense Initiatives Combat Optic Mount (quick disconnect) for the 300 AAC BLK caliber appropriately calibrated Trijicon V-Cog rifle optic. This is a very difficult to find optic. The Recon Tactical sells on Bill's website for $2450 and that does not include the forward assist option, or taxes or shipping. This all adds up, I know, I just purchased two more of his Recon Tactical rifles. I have 600+ rounds of hypersonic ammunition as well I will make a very nice deal for whoever buys to rifle. My price: $2000.00

.300 BLACKOUT - Wilson Combat

Overall excellent condition this rifle and scope. Actually, more near mint condition with less than 600 rounds fired, and most were sub-sonic thru a SilencerCo suppressor. If you have no use for the ASR, I can replace it with the factory Wilson muzzle break. I have the original case for the Trijicon V-cog as well. The V-cog is in perfect condition with no damage to the outer housing or the glass. These are 1st focal plane optics with MOA & Mil incremental adjustments on the dials. Retail is $2800, List is $2600, Eurooptic sells for $1960 and only has one 300 BLK available, and that is rare. Last month they sold a used one for $1800. My price: $1200.00

Trijicon VCOG® 1-6x24 LED Riflescope - .300 BLK | Trijicon®

Trijicon VCOG 1-6x24 Green Segmented Circle/Crosshair 300BLK; Quick Release Mt. 1600053 | SHIPS FREE! - EuroOptic.com

Rifle and V-cog as shown in photos: $3000 shipped CONUS excluding Hawaii and Alaska - we can work something out. If your near Austin and want to shoot this, it will eat anything you put in it. Totally reliable. A complete package ready to go. Really prefer to sell together.

Thanks for considering.
Charles

Attachments

• 300BLK1.jpg
    300BLK1.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 147
  • 300BLK2.jpg
    300BLK2.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 165
  • 300BLK3.jpg
    300BLK3.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 147
  • 300BLK4.jpg
    300BLK4.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 136
  • 300BLK5.jpg
    300BLK5.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 300BLK6.jpg
    300BLK6.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 111
  • 300BLK7.jpg
    300BLK7.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 107
  • 300BLK8.jpg
    300BLK8.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 102
  • 300BLK9.jpg
    300BLK9.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 300BLK10.jpg
    300BLK10.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 300BLKSCOPE1.jpg
    300BLKSCOPE1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 102
  • 300BLKSCOPE2.jpg
    300BLKSCOPE2.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 150
Reactions: ksokie
Cannot understand why no one is interested in a top shelf rifle and scope combination. But tracking other "for sale" items appears money is shy.

This is the dreaded "one time" price reduction for those few bothering to read this far.

$2500 buys everything shipped to an FFL that will receive from an individual. That's it. At that price, not splitting it up. Or it goes back in the vault.

Think about. At that price, you get the rifle free OR the scope free.

Cheers!
Charles

I’m sure it’s legit, but definitely has that “too good to be true” ring to it. 🥴

bigsky23

I am replying to your PM in the open.

I read your private message to me and thought "I never said anything about including ammo" but after reading my initial posting I did mention ammunition. But in the initial add, the ammunition was NOT included in the price. It was something we could "work out" if you bought the rifle and scope.

When I posted today at 1:36 am I specifically discussed ONLY the rifle and scope for $2500.00 - I will stand by that deal. NO Ammunition at that price. If you still want to complete this transaction, I will do so. I apologize in advance for this confusion. I do not feel obligated to include the ammunition because once again, my add at 1:30 am specifically discusses the rifle and scope, and I did not mean to include the ammunition, or it would have been specified. MODS: if I have failed to post a clean add, feel free to lock this add, pull this add, or what-ever.

But if you fail to see the value of the rifle and scope at $2500 then it is fine. I will pull the add in 24 hours regardless.

If you complete the transaction for the rifle, I will sell you my 300 BLK ammunition for $1.00 a round.

I do apologize and understand if you do not wish to complete a transaction. Feel free to call anytime.

Charles K. Thompson
210-913-fiftyfifty

bigsky23

I am replying to your PM in the open.

I read your private message to me and thought "I never said anything about including ammo" but after reading my initial posting I did mention ammunition. But in the initial add, the ammunition was NOT included in the price. It was something we could "work out" if you bought the rifle and scope.

When I posted today at 1:36 am I specifically discussed ONLY the rifle and scope for $2500.00 - I will stand by that deal. NO Ammunition at that price. If you still want to complete this transaction, I will do so. I apologize in advance for this confusion. I do not feel obligated to include the ammunition because once again, my add at 1:30 am specifically discusses the rifle and scope, and I did not mean to include the ammunition, or it would have been specified. MODS: if I have failed to post a clean add, feel free to lock this add, pull this add, or what-ever.

But if you fail to see the value of the rifle and scope at $2500 then it is fine. I will pull the add in 24 hours regardless.

If you complete the transaction for the rifle, I will sell you my 300 BLK ammunition for $1.00 a round.

I do apologize and understand if you do not wish to complete a transaction. Feel free to call anytime.

Charles K. Thompson
210-913-fiftyfifty

I’ll take it as-described above (no ammo) at $2500, if any other pending deal falls through.

I'll still follow through with my commitment above. "I'll take it" (less the ammo). I tried to give you a call, left a message.

Thanks,
Wade.

Reactions: TheHorta