• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms WTS: Spikes Tactical 8.1 compressor barrel

73MCRD

Banned !
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2003
Broken Arrow, Ok.
I have a 8.1 Spikes Tactical compressor barrel for sale. Approx. 200 rds. through it. You cannot buy a compressor barrel only from Spikes. This is a FN barrel that Spikes takes and does their magic on it. These barrels have three lugs to fit into their compressor upper. Two of the three lugs on mine have been removed so that it can be installed in any upper. Does not effect function any. $450.00 firm. Look at the price for a compressor upper on their website and you will see this is a deal.
No trades
PP F&F or add 4% as good. Again, I am firm on price. Try to find one of these barrels by themselves.
IMG_6167.jpg
IMG_6075(1).jpg

I have a 8.1 Spikes Tactical compressor barrel for sale. Approx. 200 rds. through it. You cannot buy a compressor barrel only from Spikes. This is a FN barrel that Spikes takes and does their magic on it. These barrels have three lugs to fit into their compressor upper. Two of the three lugs on mine have been removed so that it can be installed in any upper. Does not effect function any. $450.00 firm. Look at the price for a compressor upper on their website and you will see this is a deal.
No trades
PP F&F or add 4% as good. Again, I am firm on price. Try to find one of these barrels by themselves.View attachment 7310623View attachment 7310624
Caliber?