• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: Springfield Armory Combat Operator 1911 9mm (New price)

glock24

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Sep 14, 2006
    West Michigan
    SOLD

I have a like-new Springfield Armory Combat Operator 1911 in 9mm up for sale. These were a special collaboration between Lipsey's and the Springfield Armory Custom Shop back in 2015. At that time, and maybe still today, it is the closest thing one can get to an SA TRP chambered in 9mm.

This one has seen maybe 100 rounds, and functioned flawlessly. It was never holstered, nor was any weapon light ever added. It displays zero cosmetic defects or external signs of wear. Upon field-stripping, all you would see for wear is the Cerakote coming off the slide rails in a few spots. I'd love to keep it, but my desires have changed, and my budget is not unlimited.

In addition to the SACS upgraded parts, tuning, and fitments, I also added a few details myself;
    - Sent the slide to Dawson Precision for a square-notch rear sight (hate the U-notch)
    - Nighthawk Custom one-piece mag well
    - Wilson Combat flat recoil spring and one-piece guide rod
    - Wilson Combat stainless pin set (I'm paranoid of any potential rust)

This ships in the original box with the two original magazines.
    Asking $1200 shipped to your FFL. No trades please. Thanks for looking

Last edited:
    Reactions: powdahound76