• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Staccato P

Laughing_Jackal

Private
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2012
Kansas
For sale is a Staccato P 2011 (purchased 2021, post 2019 model) in 9mm. It comes with the normal items a Staccato P would come with (3 mags, extra recoil springs). I replaced the front sight with a slightly thinner Dawson red fiber front sight, but still have the original included.

I'm including an 8lb and 9lb Dawson recoil spring as well. The lighter recoil springs felt better, but did have to be trimmed to length. However, I do have the original spring installed.

I have less than 500 rds on this, and it has ran absolutely flawless. The only reason for selling is because I shoot two other guns for USPSA, and I hardly ever shoot this.

$1,900 shipped to your FFL.
No trades.
IMG_8116.jpg
IMG_8115.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mcc308
The sub Frame is steel. However, the grip frame (consists of the grip itself, magazine well, and trigger guard) is polymer.